BSNL has in the phase of rebranding with its new BSNL prepaid plans. Comes with a whole gamut of special VAS, under the umbrella of BSNL new prepaid plans. Many of the features offered by BSNL are unique. Provides all India roaming facility as well for all its BSNL prepaid plans by allowing unlimited calls, SMS, data even in roaming. To attract more customers into their web, BSNL has introduced Welcome offer for the new prepaid customers. With this offer, one can get a complimentary 3G mobile data of 1GB for 15 days within the eastern province of India including Jharkhand, Andaman and Nicobar, Orissa, West Bengal and Bihar. The rest of the nation gets 351 MB in all BSNL prepaid recharge plans which can be used for 30 days.
The entry of Jio 4G has made all the existing telecommunication entities to revise their tariff plans. This created a huge buzz among the telecom organizations and only BSNL is making a growth. It is due to the attractive launching of different viable BSNL prepaid recharge plans offered to its customers. Positive earning is the biggest boost for the next phase of the BSNL with excellent customer loyalty, as the market players are minimizing due to consolidation and acquisition activities in the Indian market.
Operator employed more manpower to improve its service to customers and introduced the best lucrative BSNL prepaid recharge plans from time to time with the lowest tariff. In all of them, the successful BSNL new prepaid plans are Per Second Plan, Per Minute Plan, Plan 186, Freedom Plan, BSNL 429 (Digital India) and BSNL Sixer Plan and latest 999 (Maximum).
After a difficult couple of years, BSNL started the expansion of 3G networks and launching various type of 4G services (BSNL 4G Plus) in the market with BSNL new prepaid plans. In coming months BSNL 4G plans are ready to begin in entire India(Already started in Kerala). BSNL has also come up with some newer plans in response to the marketing strategy of JIO 4G and Airtel’s offers. The recent addition to these is, the launch of the BSNL unlimited call plans to any network (STVs) at Rs 99 and Rs 319 providing unlimited voice calling.
BSNL New Prepaid Plans
Not every user go for unlimited or want to keep a hole in their pocket for just mobile recharges. There are some set of users who are seeking budget-friendly tariff plans for limited use with the lowest tariff. For those users, BSNL has introduced different special tariff vouchers (like Add-On packs). These will help in further reducing the tariff rates applicable to your base plan. With these BSNL STV’s, users across India (except Delhi and Mumbai) can benefit high-speed internet data, unlimited calling and free SMS as per STV. Have a look with the following tariff.
|STV Amount and Validity||BSNL Mobile Tariff|
|Rs.7 for 30 days and Rs.19 for 90 days||All BSNL network calls at 15paise per minute and all other Network calls at 35 paise per minute. It is for all Local and STD calls within India|
|Rs. 39 for 10days||100 Free SMS any network + Free caller tune (Premium Ring Back Tune) + Unlimited voice calls in home LSA and BSNL roaming area only (Excluding Mumbai & Delhi)|
|Rs.99 for 26 days||Unlimited voice calls from anywhere in all India (excluding Mumbai and Delhi)|
|Rs. 319 for 90 days|
BSNL Prepaid Plans
For the unlimited plan seeking users even on roaming, BSNL prepaid plans introduced with a worth from Rs 186 to Rs 999 having free mobile data and unlimited calling and free SMS facility for any mobile network. The below is the wide range portfolio of BSNL prepaid recharge plans available for all the users throughout India.
|BSNL Prepaid Plan Name||FRC Amount in Rs.||Free Usage Offered||Validity of Tariff in days|
*Extra data every day 2GB will available from 18.06.2018 to 16.08.2018 as Monsoon promotional offer.
The validity of the BSNL prepaid plans will differ in Jammu Kashmir and North East India.
The overwhelming response has always come with BSNL new prepaid plans from time to time both as proactive measure to add new customers to its portfolio and retain the old customer base. According to local competition, BSNL has also launched various circle plans in some areas in addition to above all India BSNL prepaid plans as a reactive approach to the ever-growing competition of that area.
BSNL Prepaid Recharge Plans AP Telangana
|Prepaid Plan Name||FRC Amount in Rs.||Free Usage Available||Validity of Tariff in days|
|Ananth *||105||Unlimited Local/STD calls any network||26|
|Ananth Plus *||328||Local/STD unlimited free calls on any network.||90|
*Special Offer available up to 26.07.2018. #Promotional offer up to 28.09.2018.
BSNL Prepaid Plans Karnataka
The following are the newly introduced circle tariffs introduced by Karnataka to offer the best and cheapest mobile fares for prepaid users. The below are the plans available in addition to above All India BSNL Prepaid Plans. Have a look at BSNL Karnataka prepaid plans for consideration.
|BSNL Prepaid Plan Name||Validity of Plan||Free Usage Offered||Validity Of Free Usage in days|
|NIMAGAGI (RC 87)||
|ANANYA PLAN (RC 85)||
Here we present all info about BSNL prepaid recharge plans in the form of most frequently asked questions and answers. Have a look at all of them to avail BSNL new prepaid plans and procedure involved in availing mobile services. It is for before and after the activation of any type of BSNL prepaid recharge plans.
What is FRC in BSNL?
- First Recharge Coupon is FRC and also termed as Plan Voucher. It should use the first time for activation of new mobile number.
- Also, utilized for the extension of plan validity and migration from one plan to another.
Can all these prepaid plans of BSNL allow free calling in Roaming?
- The frequent travelers in national roaming area can avail any required from the list of BSNL prepaid plans. Many programs will provide BSNL unlimited calls to any network and data from anyplace in India. Choose the best from the list of BSNL new prepaid plans.
Will I get a new prepaid connection from anywhere in India?
- You can book a mobile number online of a particular circle which you requires.
- Land at that circle’s retailer or CSC for activation of that prepaid mobile number through Aadhar EKYC (Biometric).
- After activation of that prepaid number through BSNL EKYC, you can activate any BSNL prepaid recharge plans through online from anywhere.
Can anyone use this prepaid subscriptions?
- Yes, any prepaid mobile user can subscribe to these BSNL prepaid recharge plans according to their usage. It is in online or any other mode.
Whether BSNL prepaid recharge offers today applies to all plans?
- All the existing BSNL mobile recharge offers will activate your number at any time.
How to check the today’s offers for my prepaid mobile?
- Login to BSNL recharge portal and enter your number, then automatically, your all applicable BSNL prepaid recharge offers today is displayed.
How can I extend my BSNL prepaid plans validity?
- There are no separate BSNL SIM validity recharge packs. You have to recharge with same plan vouchers through SMS, Online, BSNL App, BSNL Selfcare portal or direct recharge from a retailer to extend the validity of BSNL mobile plan.
Can I select new mobile number as per my choice for the above subscription?
- Yes, you can choose BSNL SIM numbers online as per your choice and activate them by approaching CSC or Retailer by subscribing to any above BSNL prepaid plans. So that, you can enjoy BSNL unlimited call plans to any network and data.
Is there any BSNL lifetime validity recharge plan?
- All the BSNL prepaid plans available with lifetime validity but designed with minimum recharge condition.
- Except for Freedom plan, all the tariffs must have to recharge with the plan voucher for every six months.
If not renewed before expiry, what will happen?
- The customer who subscribes to BSNL prepaid recharge plans will offer a validity period of certain days. After the expiry of that period must renew with same plan voucher amount, if not Renewed then the outgoing and incoming facilities blocked.
How many days after a BSNL mobile number will block?
- From expiry date, the number will be in GP1 (Grace Period I) for 15 days.
- After that, it will be in GP2 for another 165 days. It means the total number of days is 180 for a BSNL mobile number to preserve after expiry. After that, it will again release online in the open market.
Can I recharge from abroad if my number expired?
- You can extend the expiry date of all BSNL prepaid recharge plans from the United States of America also, even if your number belongs to BSNL Chennai. Just recharge online by entering the details of your mobile number.
- There is no need to insert the SIM card in mobile at the time or recharge.
- BSNL has also come up with the online plan checking facility. The mobile user can simply log in to BSNL recharge portal and enter his mobile number. After logging the user can check the best suitable BSNL prepaid plans for his number available as of today.
BSNL Data facility will provide automatically for a new number?
- No, as per the TRAI, BSNL data service doesn’t provide by default. You can send an SMS for BSNL mobile net activation from any GSM device with code “START” to 1925.
BSNL Data Charges in roaming and from home circle
- The volume-based GPRS charges per 10KB from Home and National Roaming in all BSNL prepaid recharge plans is Rs.0.02.
- Recommended: Use BSNL data recharge plans 4G of combo category or individual BSNL data offers to get More data at less price and also to avoid additional internet data charges.
Can BSNL prepaid plan customer convert to postpaid services?
- BSNL also provides the facility to its prepaid users to switch to postpaid plans at any time without paying any additional charges for the conversion. The conversion facility will not include the inclusion of the unutilized balance available in the postpaid scheme. Security deposits have to pay as per tariff at the time of migration from BSNL prepaid plans to postpaid.
BSNL Balanced Based Tariff (BBF)
An interesting facility in all BSNL new prepaid plans is the balanced based tariff. This facility is similar to the minimum balance facility in the bank account. BBF gives the privilege of reduced tariff rates to the user in all BSNL prepaid plans. The facility does not require the use of any Special tariff vouchers (STVs). If the mobile user maintains a minimum balance of Rs 2000, Rs 3500 or Rs 6000 in the account then the persons enjoy the reduced tariffs both for local as well as STD calls.
|Voice Call Charges from BSNL||Account Balance More than Rs. 2000||Account Balance More than Rs. 3500||Account Balance More than Rs. 6000|
Will these BSNL prepaid recharge plans allow free recharge?
- This BSNL prepaid plans didn’t give any free recharge on subscription but allow some free talk time.
The MRP of above FRC in all BSNL prepaid recharge plans varies from circle to circle. It is according to the technically possible condition. For North East, Assam and Jammu Kashmir, freebies will differ in this BSNL prepaid recharge plans.
So, subscribe to any BSNL prepaid recharge plans unlimited or limited for voice and data usage with 4G speeds. If you have any queries on this BSNL mobile prepaid plans offering unlimited calls and data, feel free to contact us through the comments section. The advent of Jio 4G is helping BSNL in its rebirth and launch varied services and BSNL new prepaid plans for the customers. So join together and enjoy the new offers with latest BSNL prepaid plans.