Plan Vouchers are the recharges used by a new or existing customer who subscribes for BSNL mobile services to activate a basic plan, where a new customer can recharge plan voucher for activation of mobile services, and old customer can do the same for migration or extension of BSNL prepaid plans and all the charges billed as per the tariff rates of subscribed basic plan.
There are different types of BSNL prepaid plans launched in all circles with in India as per the requirement of customers to provide best mobile services and as per the competition of the market, the various prepaid plans are
- New Prepaid Plan Vouchers of BSNL available in all India
- Unlimited Plans for PAN India
- Circle Specific BSNL Recharge Plans
BSNL Auto Validity Extension
PAN India Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited introduced Auto Validity extension option for prepaid mobile users to extend the plan validity automatically if having balance in mobile account, here we are presenting when and how it works, check now
- If a customer is having an amount of Rs. 50 as main balance in their prepaid account without validity of the subscribed plan (Assuming Per Second), then the plan automatically extends with new validity accordingly with the plan by deducting the corresponding plan charges from the main account balance on 15th day of expiry [last day of GP1 (Grace Period 1)].
- If the amount is not sufficient in account, but having upto Rs.8, then it will extend
So, the customers of prepaid plans, need not worry about the validity of a prepaid plan, just maintain sufficient balance in your account and extend your validity automatically even if you are abroad.
What happens if BSNL plan validity recharge done twice?
- Even if the same amount recharged twice for a mobile account, then the latest BSNL recharge will become into active, but the freebies whatever offered in the first and second recharge will add into account as per the their expiry dates separately.
How to extend BSNL Validity of BSNL prepaid number if not extended automatically
- You have to recharge your mobile number with applicable and required plan voucher recharge amount before the Grace Period 1 to add the existing balance into next validity, where if recharged after 15 days of expiry, the validity only will extend and retains the same number with new validity without carry forwarding of existing BSNL prepaid balance.
How to check BSNL SIM validity and own mobile Plan ?
Any prepaid subscriber can check BSNL SIM validity from their own mobile number in different ways, where at present, it is made very simple by launching different procedures like Prepaid Selfcare portal, USSD codes and with My BSNL App.
How to check subscribed BSNL prepaid plan freebie details and validity
Just login to BSNL prepaid selfcare portal or My BSNL App or dial *124*2# to get the freebies of subscribed recharge plan.
What happens if recharge with PV 1699 plan even if having 3 months validity with 429 plan validity
If a BSNL customer recharges with any plan and having the validity upto 2 – 3 months, but recharged with new Plan 1699 before the expiry of old plan means, the existing plan will replace with new plan, but if any freebies available will carry forward along with old validity of old plan.