Check different source of bill payment options available to pay BSNL bill before or after due date to view or enquiry bill related to landline, broadband, postpaid mobile and enterprise through cash, cheque/ demand draft, or debit and credit cards and also UPI payments…
There are 7 types of authorized payment sources to pay BSNL telephone bill related to Broadband, FTTH, Landline, Mobile and Enterprise/DID services through various payment gateways as follows, Let us check the complete options.
1. BSNL Payments Through Online
- Individual / Wings / Corporate / DID Customers of BSNL can make the payment of bill by visiting secured authorised online portal https://portal.bsnl.in/myportal/cfa.do with signin or without login through Quick Payment by getting the successful payment details to mobile number as well as to email id.
2. Cash / Cheque / DD Payment at Cash Counter for BSNL Bill
- Any authorized postpaid customer of BSNL can submit their personal cheques at authorized bill collection counters at CSC’s & CTO’s / DTO’s without any corrections on cheques drawn in the name of AO CASH BSNL _______(SSA), and Demand Drafts or Bankers Cheques can also be drawn in the same name for submission at the same location.
- Also can make the Cash payments for any type of service and get the bill receipt instantly for cash/cheque payments
3. BSNL Payment with Retailer
Approach any retailer outlet who is supported with BSNL CTOPUP (Channel Top Up) operations and pay your telephone bill related to any kind of services (Landline / Broadband / FTTH/ Mobile) related to individual.
4. At Post Office
You can pay you bill at your concerned post office, but accepted only within due date.
5. Though ECS
Any BSNL customer having postpaid service can pay your bill through ECS options by submitting ECS mandate form to concerned AO Cash BSNL, then the outstanding amount when raised will automatically debited from your bank account for payment.
6. Through My BSNL App
The most secured available payments portal on hands is My BSNL App, so make your bill payment from anywhere by downloading and installing the application on your Android / IOS / Windows / Blackberry based mobiles or wireless devices and by adding your number once.
7. UPI Payments
Today’s most required payment mode is UPI, and it is available with different modes like PAYTM, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, PhonePe and more which allows you to pay only the current bills from their UPI balance and with credit, debit card or from Net Banking.
BSNL Payment Options in Online / Offline & Accepting Types
|Payment Mode||Allowed at||Type of Bill allowed to Pay|
|BSNL Online Payment||Online Portal||Individual Landline / Broadband / FTTH, Wings, Corporate Bills, DID Bills|
|Cash / Cheque/DD||BSNL Cash Counters||Any Payments (Individual / Enterprise)|
|Retailer Outlet||BSNL CTOPUP POS||Landline / Broadband / FTTH|
|Cash Payment||Post Office||Any type of payments, but within Due Date|
|ECS||Through Banks||Individual Payments on submission of ECS Mandate form to concerned AO Cash BSNL|
|Mobile App||Only on MY BSNL App||Payments related to Landline / Bharat Fiber / DID / Corporate / GSM Postpaid / CDMA / WiMAX|
|UPI Payments||Google Pay|
|All Postpaid Bills related to all services|
Other than the above seven, Third Party UPI payments and net banking options are ready to serve you towards BSNL bill payment, but there is no responsibility of BSNL until it credit to the operator’s billing account made through third party payment source.
So pay your BSNL bill in time through any of the above payment options with in due date and save the late fee charges of 2% of billed amount which is minimum of Rs.10 to be charged in next coming bill