Government of India allowed doing BSNL Aadhaar link online. This new facility is applicable for all the mobile operators across India. At present, this eKYC should update only for mobile services. There is no need to do for broadband and landline related services.
Now, this eKYC provision not ends with the online, extends with IVRS to link Aadhaar with BSNL mobile number online. With this new facilities, some BSNL mobile subscriber’s need not approach any retailer or CSC for Aadhar card link.
This service is a great relief to subscribers to link Aadhaar with BSNL mobile number online from anywhere through the web. But this BSNL Aadhaar link online facility restricts with a One Time Password (OTP) for security measures.
The customers who think about online linking is a risky process can now change their view after reading this and finds how to link Aadhaar with BSNL mobile number online.
There are two ways for BSNL Aadhaar link online, they are
- Connecting through Web Portal.
- Dial BSNL Aadhar link number and follow IVRS.
Step by step process is available here to know exactly how it processes online without biometric fingerprints for BSNL mobile Aadhaar link.
- First thing is the mobile subscribers need to enter their mobile number (the one they want to verify) on telecom service provider website.
- The TSP BSNL will then send an OTP (one-time password) on the mobile number entered on the website.
- The original subscriber of that mobile number then needs to submit the same OTP on the same web portal.
- A message will appears on the mobile screen, and then you will need to enter your Aadhaar number after adequately checking in the ‘consent box.’
- The telecom service provider will then send an OTP request to UIDAI. If there is any other mobile number registered with that Aadhaar number, you will receive OTP on it.
- After that, you will also receive a ‘consent message’ about your e-KYC details from UIDAI. He/she needs to enter the OTP after accepting the required terms and conditions.
- Once accepted, the authentication and confirmation sent to your mobile by saying that the number has been re-verified with related Aadhaar number.
Who are eligible for BSNL Aadhaar Link Online?
The following are the acceptable category to link Aadhaar online for BSNL mobile number before the announced last date.
- Indian Senior Citizens.
- Physically challenged with Aadhaar number.
- NRI Customers Mobile number Reverification without Aadhaar.
The second method for BSNL Aadhaar link online is providing Voice based IVR (Interactive Voice Response) helpline.
- The mobile service provider will allow one number to dial for activation of BSNL Aadhaar link online.
- When a customer dials BSNL Aadhar link number from that mobile number, the IVR system will play the ‘consent message.’ It is by asking you to provide the BSNL mobile number which you want to link with Aadhar.
- An OTP request will then sent to UIDAI to verify the Aadhaar number linked to that account.
- An OTP number will appear on the mobile number as SMS linked to the respective Aadhaar card.
- A consent message’ will again play on IVR System.
- The mobile subscriber will have to share the OTP received on IVR. If correct, the subscriber’s e-KYC details will fetch from UIDAI to process BSNL Aadhaar link online.
- If the said e-KYC details on BSNL Aadhar link number fetches correctly, successful ‘mobile re-verification’ message will appear on IVR system.
- An SMS notification too will receive on the subscriber’s mobile number for prosperous BSNL Aadhaar link online.
- If the mobile customer’s authentication is unsuccessful in any of the above two BSNL Aadhaar link online modes, the telecom operator shall inform the case of BSNL Aadhaar link online verification status on the registered mobile number.
- He/she not allowed to do BSNL Aadhaar link online and the OTP verification process will be done using through biometric authentication process available with BSNL CSC or any Retailer.
This new initiative step (BSNL Aadhar link number IVRS / Online) taken by GOI helps millions of BSNL mobile customers, especially for old age. Also, the retailers who allow doing BSNL Aadhar verification through BSNL swift app need not download BSNL Swift app to process Aadhar link.
- As per the guidelines, this new BSNL Aadhaar link online started as per the instructions of GOI. So check the official website for availability of online link for verification. The last date for BSNL Aadhaar link online is 31.03.2018, but now it extended indefinitely until further instructions.
How to link Aadhar with My BSNL App?
- Some customers doubt how to link Aadhar to BSNL via My BSNL app or others applications. But the answer is “No provision.” At present App based BSNL Aadhaar link online service not started. Soon after the launch, we will update.
How many days will it take to complete BSNL Aadhar link?
- A minimum of 2-3 days and a maximum of 7 days will complete the KYC process. The specified is same for BSNL Aadhar link number IVRS or through the online portal.
If you do not link your number to EKYC, then there is no need to go anywhere. Complete your eKYC with BSNL Aadhaar link online before the said date. It is from somewhere on the web or through BSNL Aadhar link number IVRS.