Presenting the new tariff for BSNL M2M / IoT plans available for PAN India to meet out the specific requirements of M2M / IoT business and to enable field units to quickly serve the potential customers, Check the terms, conditions and additional charges applicable…
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited issued special tariff plans applicable for M2M / IoT SIMs as follows under prepaid and postpaid services which are applicable for PAN India customers, Let’s check the tariff.
BSNL M2M / IoT Plans
|Plan Name||Free Mobile Data per Month||Free SMS Own Network|
10 – 10000 SIMs #
|10001 – 50000 SIMs #||More than 50000 SIMs #|
# Plan Charges (Charges in Rs. per SIM per month) and GST is applicable as extra as per the applicable rates.
Additional Charges (in BSNL Area)
|Own Network Calls (ON-Net)||30 Ps /Sec||30 Ps /Sec|
|Other Network Calls (OFF-Net)||40Ps /Sec||40Ps /Sec|
|SMS (Own / Other Network)||15 Paise per SMS||15 Ps /SMS|
|Data Charges after Free Usage||1 Ps/10KB||1Ps/10KB|
Other Terms & Conditions
- Roaming Charges Not applicable for BSNL service area and chargeable for outside BSNL service area
- Allows pooling of Data / SMS benefits available with IOT / M2M SIMs, where the choice is optional and for allowing pooled data SMS benefit, 10% surcharge on plan charges of above to be levied.
- Pooling of benefits amount different plans (Plan IOT1 & IOT2) is now allowed.
- Minimum Hire Period is One Year
International Roaming (For Out-Roamers) for M2M / IoT SIMs
- For Postpaid : Rs. 89 without GST per SIM for activation / extension of international roaming facility.
- For Prepaid:
- Rs.57 for East, West, North Zones and AP / Tamilnadu
- Rs.56 for Karnataka
- Rs.58 for Kerala
- All the International Roaming usage charges for prepaid & postpaid are applicable.
- Surcharge on Inter Operator Tariff (IOT) rates agreed with various foreign operators shall be applicable in case of IoT / M2M SIMs.
- If BSNL provide physcial M2M / IoT SIM, an amount of Rs.10 per SIM will be taken from customer.
All the above terms, conditions and service tariff related to BSNL M2M IoT tariff shall be available from 26.03.2019 only and is common for all circles in India.