Here is the date and month wise last update announced by BSNL regarding telecom services offered by the ISP for mobile, landline, broadband FTTH, and Enterprise business customers. You can check the offers and tariff directly from the source provided.
January 2021 BSNL Update
- Extension of promotional offer of discounted voucher STV187 for Rs.139 and the PV1499 for Rs.1199 for GP-II & beyond GP-II customers under GSM prepaid mobile services – Find the offer
- BSNL regularized STV 49 – Check New STV
- Full Talktime on every Sunday
- BSNL Fiber Basic allowed for all India new customers
- BSNL Fiber Basic Plus introduced with 60Mbps speed and 3TB FUP
- BSNL Offers Additional Data for UPI Transaction
- On the occasion of submarine cable BW augmentation in A&N Telecom Circle, BSNL introduced special prepaid offers for Andaman Nicobar circle
- 100Mbps BSNL Fibernet introduced at 849 in Assam circle with 600GB CUL CS361
- Online Vocational Training Courses Started from Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Mysore, Nagapur Regional Training Centers.
- Andaman Nicobar Broadband & FTTH Plans upgraded to Unlimited from Limited
- Know Your Retailer Service Launched to get your BSNL nearest retailer
- BSNL 4G SIM free offer extended upto 30.06.2020 in 4G launched areas
- Recharge Helpline launched to recharge from Home & Friends
The competent authority of BSNL has announced the withdrawn instructions of the following special tariff vouchers under GSM prepaid mobile services in West Zone telecom circle with effect from 18.10.2019.
|STV Price||Details of vouchers|
|₹ 13||Talk value of Rs 15 Cost Bucket + 15MB (applicable to CG,GJ)|
|₹ 24||Free 100 (Local/STD)On Other N/W for 15 days, Old benefits: Free 100N (Local/STD)On Other N/W for 30 days Applicable to WZ|
|₹ 32||150MB free for 3 Days Applicable to CG,MP|
|₹ 43||200 MB free for 5 days Applicable to CG,MP|
|₹ 45||Voice calls 250 Min/day (Local/STD)(On-net/off-net) in Mumbai and Delhi + Rs 10/- talk value in Main account Applicable to WZ|
|₹ 61||5600 seconds Local/STD any-net Applicable to CG|
|₹ 71||Local any net @ 30p/min for 30 days + Rs 20 UV Applicable to CG,MP|
|₹ 77||Talk value of Rs 80 + 40 MB data Applicable to CG,GJ|
|₹ 88||For Minute plan:10paisa/min for On-net voice calls (Local/STD), 30 paisa/min for Off-net voice calls (Local/STD), For Second plan: 1paisa/3sec for On-net voice calls (Local/STD) 2 paisa/3 sec for Off-net Voice calls ( Local/STD) Applicable to CG,MP|
|₹ 97||Unlimited Data with validity of 28 days (speed reduced to 80 kbps after 5 GB) 10 SMS & Unlimited Voice with validity of 28 days. Applicable to WZ|
|₹ 103||1 GB free + TV channels (140+) for 5days Applicable to CG,GJ,MH|
|₹ 111||Usage value Rs 90, 70 mins free on-net calls for 20 days Applicable to CG,GJ,MP|
|₹ 125||177 min voice any-net (Home LSA only), 200 MB Data (Home LSA & roaming), 100 SMS (Home LSA & roaming ) for 30 days Applicable to CG,MH,MP|
|₹ 159||22500 Seconds Local/STD Calls Any-net Applicable to MP|
|₹ 177||Talk value of Rs 180 + 50 MB data 60MB Applicable to CG|
|₹ 178||1 GB free + TV Channels (70) for 17 days Applicable to CG,GJ,MH|
|₹ 179||1 GB free + TV Channels for 17 days Applicable to WZ|
|₹209||Local call to Any network @1p/2 sec+Rs.25 talk value in main account (applicable to CG,MP)|
|₹400||Validity 90 days Applicable to WZ|
|₹597||Half Yearly data pack 6GB for 180 days. Applicable to CG,GJ|
|₹1197||Yearly data pack 14 GB for 365 days. Applicable to CG,GJ|
|₹1498||91GB for 365 days, 36 GB free for 365 days. Applicable to CG,GJ|
- BSNL Balance Based Tariff (BBT) and Usage Based Bonus (UBB) under GSM prepaid mobile services has been withdrawn with effect from 30th September 2019.
- BSNL Disney Gaming Services STV 392 has been withdrawn from 30.09.19
- As per the new update, In view of rationalization, some of the existing Voice, Data, SMS and Combo special tariff vouchers of BSNL has been withdrawn in North Zone circles Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, UP (East), UP (West) and Uttaranchal) with effect from 01.10.2019 as below
BSNL announced the regularization of free incoming voice calls to BSNL mobile subscribers of prepaid and postpaid under GSM services while in national roaming on regular basis on PAN India basis with effect from 10.06.2019
In view of impending 8th Membership verification for recognition of majority representative union in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, it has decided that normal/rotational outstation transfer order of non executive (Group C/D staff) employees issued till date and not implemented till 21.06.2019 may be kept in abeyance till further orders or completion of 8th membership verification process, but exempted the following categories.
- Transfers on promotion or change of cadre.
- Tenure Transfer (Hard/Soft/Rural).
- Transfers on own cost/ own request.
- Transfers without change in the station of posting.
Transfers under ‘Exception’ category can be implemented and will be accounted for carefully while making Electoral Roll to avoid inconvenience to the voters, these instructions shall come into force with immediate effect.
BSNL as responsible ISP advises all its customers to ensure safety of their children while accessing internet, and all the BSNL Customers are advised to download “Parental Control Software” on all their devices (PC/Laptop, Mobile etc) from trustworthy source and block unsafe content before allowing children to access internet.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited’s growth and performance are substantiated by the increase in BSNL market share to 9.82% (All India) and 10.63% in BSNL area as of February 2019 as per Telecom Regulatory Authority Of India (TRAI) Department of Telecommunications, Government of India report released, BSNL added 9 Lakh new subscribers, into BSNL family.
BSNL corporate share a thanks to all the new joined customers, employees, partners, unions and other stakeholders who have contributed to the excellent growth and also expressed that BSNL will continue on this path of progress with the best support.