Find new unlimited calling landline plans offered by BSNL which are more attractive with new offers, giving a chance to reduce landline bill payment amount by availing the new offers…
BSNL landline unlimited calls offered in all postpaid plans allowed for all the users to change the plan from existing, and the carrier hasn’t advertised more, but the options of new zero rental BSNL Landline Plans are very much attractive.
The operator designs new landline plans of BSNL with unlimited calling to any network in the segment and suits specially for all rural and urban customers in India to avail cheapest monthly rental for their Unlimited voice communication at just Rs 149 per month.
The following are the new landline plans introduced on PAN India basis, with or without monthly rental charges as per the subscription, Check the latest and subscribe to the best to avoid your monthly landline bill payments, Let’s check different plans, call charges, rent and applicability.
BSNL Landline Plans New Tariff August 2020
|Landline Plan||Monthly Rent in Rs||Tariff||Applicable for|
|Super Value BSNL CUL||149||Unlimited calls to BSNL N/W and Rs.100 free to other network||Rural / Urban|
|General FMC 180||199||Rs. 180 free talktime to any network||Rural|
|General Plan||279||24 hours unlimited free calls any network||Urban (<30000 lines)|
|Value All Call||329||24 hours unlimited free calls any network||Urban / Metro (>30000 lines)|
|BSNL Aseem (Virtual Landline)||99 / 199||No Telephone Rent|
Rs.99 for call transfer to BSNL N/W for 4months
Rs. 199 for call transfer to other n/w for 4 months
|Rural / Urban / Metro|
Many think that mobile technology puts an end to Landline services, but our BSNL made it reverse by designing landline broadband services and Fiber to the Home over landline services with particular BSNL unlimited landline tariffs.
BSNL call charges after free usage?
Operator decides the following tariff call charges applicable to all Onnet and OffNet calls of all landline plans, the rates are
- Rs.1 per MCU for OnNet and Rs.1.2 per MCU for Off Net Network)
- The pulse rate is 120 seconds to any landline in India. It means if you dial any landline network, you have to pay Rs.1 for 2 minutes.
- Pulse rate is 60 seconds to the mobile network (other than landline network) of any operator. It means if you dial BSNL Mobile (ten-digit number), it charges at Rs.1 per minute and for another operator, it will cost at Rs.1.2/Minute.
BSNL landline call charges after 10.30 PM
Many of you were doubting this free calling. Don’t worry, all the above BSNL landline tariffs allows Unlimited Free to any network from 10.30 PM to 6 AM on any landline and mobile service within INDIA.
Nowadays Wired and Wireless Internet is crucial to all, For that, BSNL offers Zero Rental (Free) landline services by allowing unlimited calling to any network in prescribed timings, and this Zero rental tariff is applicable for BSNL landline broadband tariffs which are subscribing for combo category.
Is BSNL Landline free on Sunday
The operator removed the clause of Free call charges after 10.30 PM for Sundays in all landline plans, Means, you can enjoy complete unlimited free calls on Day and Night on every Sunday. So, any of the landline plan offered by BSNL even as specific circle plan other than above also treated as BSNL landline unlimited plan for Sunday.
The balance of power in BSNL landline plans with broadband are increasing with new unlimited calling plans and App based calling with a smartphone using landline free usage, apart from usage, a Virtual landline ASEEM is a significant hit in the recent days added in the list of BSNL Landline Plans, where thousands of old disconnected customers also booked for this New landline plan.
Any service to get BSNL landline new connection with new tariffs from my home without going to the office?
- The new customers can apply for BSNL landline new connection through SMS or online to enjoy with any of the above landline plans. BSNL offers much affordable, reliable and trustable services in India. So all India Rural and Urban area customers, be a member of BSNL family with the lowest tariff as below.
Essential notes on BSNL Landline plans
- Free Calls will allow only in Own Network(Local / STD calls to BSNL).
- All landline tariffs and WLL phone plans have the option of annual payment, Fixed monthly charges of a General Plan for ten months will represent a cost for 12 months, and It will activate when the amount made at a time in advance.
- The annual fees shall collect from existing customers through the immediate next bill after a request for change of payment option has been received.
- Internet facility on FWT can be avail at Rs. 250 per month with unlimited download/upload limit.
Just dig the above info where ever you have a shadow of a doubt, Millions of landline users are now a part of BSNL new subscription to enjoy unlimited free calls, So, old is Gold, and with new plans, BSNL is bouncing back with new landline service.