The plans of BSNL landline are more attractive from February 2019 with the introduction of new schemes. Now every customer can have a chance to reduce the landline bill payment amount by availing the new offers of BSNL. In this new launch, BSNL landline unlimited calls offered in all postpaid plans allowed for all the users to change the plan from existing.
The carrier hasn’t advertised more, but the options of new zero rental BSNL landline plans are very much attractive. The balance of power in BSNL landline are increasing with new unlimited calling plans and App based calling with a smartphone using landline free usage. Apart from usage, a Virtual landline ASEEM is a significant hit in the recent days. Thousands of old disconnected customers also booked for this New BSNL landline plan.
As per the trend, one of the hardest things is using BSNL landline in a fixed place. It is also going to change with new App based calling and more. For all the services, attractive landline plans of BSNL are available now to change the scenario.
Underground copper cable with old switches is the old technology. To enhance more services on the same copper line, BSNL is updating to NGN (Next Generation Network) switches in all states. BSNL operates the landline with a handful of markets, offering the access to a wide range of copper or upcoming FTTH technologies. For using that, these BSNL landline plans are the base tariffs.
The operator designs new landline plans of BSNL with unlimited calling to any network in the segment and suits specially for all rural and urban customers in India to avail cheapest monthly rental for their Unlimited voice communication at just Rs 129 per month.
BSNL Unlimited Landline Plans
Many think that mobile technology puts an end to Landline services, but our BSNL made it reverse by designing landline broadband services and Fiber to the Home over landline services with particular BSNL unlimited landline plans.
Nowadays Wired and Wireless Internet is crucial to all. For that, BSNL offers Zero Rental (Free) landline services by allowing unlimited calling to any network in prescribed timings. This Zero rental tariff is applicable for BSNL landline broadband plans which are subscribing for combo category.
Check here for the latest broadband plans of BSNL offering unlimited calls with out landline rent.
How to change BSNL landline plans online?
Every subscriber can have a chance to change landline plans of BSNL through Selfcare Portal. Just log in to BSNL portal with your registered user id and place your request to change landline plan.
Is BSNL Landline is mandatory to avail broadband service?
- To avail broadband, BSNL landline is mandatory, where internet service is an additional facility on a landline. Today all the plans with broadband allow day and night free unlimited calling to any network with/without Addon’s and treated as BSNL landline unlimited plans.
How to get unlimited free calling in the daytime?
- Some of the landline plans offer, unlimited calls for BSNL any network during day time only, If subscribes to broadband more than 500 monthly rent, they will provide unlimited free calls to any n/w for onnet and offnet calls during 24 hours.
Any service to get BSNL landline new connection with new plans from my home without going to the office?
- The new customers can apply for BSNL landline new connection online to enjoy with any of the above landline plans. BSNL offers much affordable, reliable and trustable services in India. So all India Rural and Urban area customers, be a member of BSNL family with the lowest tariff as below.
BSNL Landline Plans New Tariff from 01.02.2019
The following are the new landline plans introduced on PAN India basis, with or without monthly rental charges as per the subscription. Check the latest and subscribe to the best to avoid your monthly landline bill payment.
|Plan Particulars||Plan 129 (for All)||Annual Plan 1200/1500||General||ASEEM|
|Security Deposits||Rs.500 for Local+STD and Rs.2000 for Local+STD+ISD||No deposit|
|Installation Charges||Rs. 600 in the first bill (At present it is FREE)||Nil|
|Monthly fixed charges and BSNL free calling facility|
(Rural All CUL)
|Up to 29999 lines||Rs. 129 per month
Unlimited BSNL Network calls.
Free calls to other network from 10.30PM to 6AM and Unlimited Sunday calling to any network within India.
Rs.100 talk value to other n/w for day usage.
|Rs. 1200 per year allowing free calling to any network from 10.30PM to 6AM and Unlimited Sunday calling to any network within India.||Rs. 249 per month by offering day and night (24 hours) unlimited free calls to any Network in India||Rs. 249 per month
Unlimited Local / STD calls of any network within India (Option for the customer remain in General plan 200 by availing 200 free usage)
|Call diversion charges per 6 months.
Rs.117 for own network and
|From 30000 lines||Rs. 1500 per year allows free calls to any network from 10.30PM to 6AM and Unlimited Sunday calling to any network within India.||—||Rs. 299 per month
Unlimited Local/ STD calls of any network within India.
BSNL call charges after free usage?
BSNL decided the following tariff call charges applicable to all BSNL landline plans. The rates are
- Rs.1 per MCU for Own Network (On-Net) and Rs.1.2 per MCU for Off-Net (Other Network).
- The pulse rate is 120 seconds to any landline in India. It means if you dial any landline network, you have to payRs.1 for 2minutes.
- Pulse rate is 60 seconds to the mobile network (other than landline network) of any operator. It means if you dial BSNL Mobile (ten-digit number), it charges at Rs.1 per minute and for another operator, it will cost at Rs.1.2/Minute.
BSNL landline call charges after 10.30 PM
Many of you were doubting this free calling. Don’t worry, all the above BSNL landline plans allows Unlimited Free to any network from 10.30 PM to 6 AM on any landline and mobile service within INDIA.
Is BSNL Landline free on Sunday
The operator removed the clause of Free BSNL landline call charges after 10.30 PM for Sundays in all BSNL landline plans. Means, you can enjoy complete unlimited free calls on Day and Night on every Sunday. So, any of the landline plan offered by BSNL even as specific circle plan othe than above also treated as BSNL landline unlimited plan for Sunday.
Essential notes on BSNL Landline plans
- Free Calls will allow only in Own Network(Local / STD calls to BSNL).
- All BSNL Landline plans and WLL phone plans have the option of annual payment. Fixed monthly charges of a General Plan for ten months will represent a cost for 12 months. It will activate when the amount made at a time in advance.
- The annual fees shall collect from existing customers through the immediate next bill after a request for change of payment option has been received.
- Internet facility on FWT can be avail at Rs. 250 per month with unlimited download/upload limit.
How to know my existing BSNL landline plan?
If you know your plan, you can migrate to other to reduce monthly landline bill. There are three options to identify your subscribed landline plan.
- Check BSNL telephone bill second page.
- Dial to customer care of BSNL.
- Approach nearest BSNL customer service center.
What is recurring charges in BSNL telephone bill?
- The recurring charges are the deposits included in the first telephone bill of BSNL after installation of new connection in the premises of your home or business users.
What is the best landline plan available in BSNL?
- At the time of applying to a new connection, the subscriber can have a chance to opt for BSNL landline plans only incoming or with outgoing facilities.
- For the new customers, Plan 129 General is available for all rural and urban customers in India as the lowest plans in BSNL landline segment by getting unlimited free calls.
What is Onnet and Offnet calls in BSNL landline?
- In telecom services, Onnet is Own Network and Offnet is Other network and it is applicable for BSNL landline and mobile services too. Some plans of BSNL landline and mobile offers free usage to Onnet or local call only, so it is clearly mentioned in that tariff as Offnet call charges.
The operator also allows BSNL Safe custody plan to keep their landline live by disconnecting the incoming and outgoing facility when not in use. It is most helpful when there is a move by the customer to other countries or places. With this, the client can be kept their number in reserve condition in their name until his reach.
Just dig the above info where ever you have a shadow of a doubt. Millions of landline users are now a part of new BSNL landline plans subscription to enjoy unlimited free calls. Old is Gold, and with new plan of BSNL is bouncing back with new landline service.