An android mobile payment application BSNL EPAY can install from play store or can download with QR code at bsnlepay.com which facilitates to Bharat Fiber (FTTH) customers to pay their bills through various options (Credit card, Debit Card, Internet banking, UPI, Wallet) by getting instant receipt from BSNL.
EPay App is one of the BSNL Mobile Application designed only for Bharat Fiber (FTTH) customers FTTH bill payment in online with or without login, and this application provides by Pinaacle Technologies (P) Ltd and runs with Secure SSL certificate payment gateway by providing 24×7 IVR number for support and instant notifications for each transaction.
This BSNL EPay Android application is useful for customers of Bharat Fiber or BSNL FTTH services with the following benefits
- Android App with Online Bill fetch and Presentation
- Automatic discovery of Franchisee code and tagging
- Payments sent with respective franchisee code to BSNL server
- Display of Franchisee name each time when customer makes payment.
- Transaction History for customer
- Online receipt for Bank payment
- Online Complaint booking by customer in case of Bank problems
- Customer support and next day refund in case of failed transactions
How to Install and Pay Bharat Fiber Bill at BSNL EPay App
BSNL EPay is exclusively designed for Bharat Fiber customers who got the FTTH service through the Franchisee channel
- Download the App from Google Play Store
BSNL EPay application available to download in Android Play Store only.
- Click Register / Quick Pay
Just Select Register, if your want to register your details with BSNL EPay application or Click Quick Pay for direct bill payment.
- Enter Name, FTTH Number, Mobile No, Email ID
Fill the correct personal details
- Submit FTTH Number
Enter BSNL Bharat Fiber Number with STD Code
- Click on FTTH number
Just Click if registered already or Just enter FTTH number by selecting Quick Pay
- Select the Payment Mode and complete the bill payment
Select Credit / Debit Card, Internet Banking and other..
- Check the transaction receipt
Bill paid receipt will be generated for the amount you paid.
No, at present, this android application is designed only for Bharat Fiber Bill payment that too who got the connection through Franchisee.
Customer of BSNL Bharat Fiber can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the transaction number, then the customer care executive will approach your with in 24 to 48 hours of time.
If money deducted from the source you paid, but not updated in BSNL account, then your have to wait for a maximum of 48 hours, even if not updated, then just approach support helpdesk email.
No need to worry, the second paid amount will adjust for future bills of BSNL Bharat Fiber.
Yes, you can check all the bill payment history done though BSNL EPAY application or through web application at bsnlepay.com