Here is the SMS E Auction bidding process for BSNL Vanity mobile number introduced as an alternate channel to web portal eaution.bsnl.co.in, Book your required Premium / Fancy number for your BSNL GSM service as per the schedule date for your circle through SMS E Auction…
Any individual BSNL customer can participate in this SMS Auction bidding process on Registration with your mobile number to grab Premium / Vanity mobile number as per your required choice, Let’s check the detailed procedure to be followed.
At first, the individual has to register for BSNL E Auction, and after successful registration, just participate in SMS Auction process on sending the keyword with the following process.
Check Your BSNL Vanity Number in Just 1 Minute
- Send REGVAN for normal Registration to 56666
- This is one time registration request to be sent from your mobile number to participate in E Auction.
- Rs.3 will be charged for sending SMS to 56666
- To Know Vanity Number List, Send an SMS to 56666 as
- VLIST <CIRCLE SHORT CODE> <SEARCH PATTERN>
- Ex: VLIST GJ 12345 to 56666
- Rs.3 will be charged
- Check the highest bid value available for your premium choice number by sending SMS CHOICE<10 digit mobile number> to 56666
- Ex: CHOICE 9400000000 to 56666
- Rs.3 will be charged
- Participate in bidding for a vanity/premium number by sending SMS CHOICE<10 digit mobile number>Y to 56666
- Ex: CHOICE 94xxxxxxxx Y
- (Rs.150 to 2000 will be charged for the above SMS as registration amount for the level as per vanity number pattern).
- Now customer can be able to participate in bidding for the above registered number.
- Send SMS CHOICE<10 digit mobile number> AMOUNT to 56666
- Ex: CHOICE 9400000000 20000 to 56666
- (To bid for the mobile number 9400000000 at an amount Rs.20000)
- Get your Confirmation SMS for BSNL Vanity number
- At the last date and at last minute, if you are the highest bidder, then you will receive an SMS with a FANCY Code for activation.
Any Prepaid or Postpaid customer of BSNL GSM mobile services are allowed to participate in Auction bidding.
The amount of charges defined for each SMS and registration deducted from BSNL customer only (from main balance if prepaid or to be billed if postpaid)
No, the final amount of successful bidder has to be paid at Customer Service Center only before activation, but the registration and SMS cost will be charged from the mobile balance/bill.
No, the mentioned charges were deducted from main balance only.
So, follow the above mentioned simple steps for BSNL SMS E Auction, and grab your required premium or vanity mobile numbers from anywhere in India.