BSNL DNS Server IP Address is nothing but Domain Naming Service available for broadband configuration settings. In general, any internet site is linked to IP, say it is like 220.127.116.11, what you can understand, this is the IP, which you might be attempting for more than 10 times a day. Still, a bit confused, just have a look www.google.com is the site name for this IP (http://18.104.22.168). To remember IP is a bit difficult, that the reason you require a service to tell website address to IP. This service is known as BSNL DNS Server.
So, for a common BSNL user like us where we can find this BSNL DNS Server. Any setting you have to do at your ADSL modem (CPE Customer Premises Equipment) level or at your system. If your web address has not resolved you will get an HTTP error code “404” if your BSNL DNS server is not working properly, your BSNL Internet Speed will be slow and also your system sometimes may hang also. What from your side as a BSNL user you can do to.
Just assume, if an Internet user with high speed BSNL broadband plan having unlimited internet is working on Windows 7 Operating Machine / System, then he has to follow the procedure to change the DNS Name Servers address
How to change BSNL DNS Server address
- Go to Control Panel, then select small icons for display.
- Network and Sharing Centre.
- Change Adapter Settings for your connection, Then you will have a popup screen.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Properties – If your system shows Automatic and you are unable to resolve an IP.
- Manual Settings for giving BSNL DNS Server Details, with below mentioned DNS details for preferred and alternate DNS IP details for BSNL DNS Server which you have to populate with more options as follows
- Preferred DNS Server 22.214.171.124, Alternate DNS Server 126.96.36.199
- Enter Preferred BSNL DNS Server as 188.8.131.52 and Alternate DNS Server as 184.108.40.206
- if these are also not working the one and only left out option is giving Googles DNS server details in Preferred DNS server 220.127.116.11, Alternate DNS server 18.104.22.168.
If you have doubt about DNS details which may affect your broadband speed, check your connections details as above said in 2014-2015 to fix BSNL DNS Server Problems and get high-speed internet over BSNL Broadband Connection. BSNL Broadband Customers of all India can try this above BSNL DNS Server IP Address methods to increase the internet speed and solve the existing slow speed problems by getting High Speed Internet.