What is CTOPUP, How to register BSNL CTOPUP, What are the conditions involved, Where we get CTOPUP, Who are eligible to become a partner with BSNL and Any process available for CTOPUP registration in online?
CTOPUP is Channel Top Up, which is a paired to BSNL SIM card allows the retailers of BSNL to do commision based business on registration related to prepaid or postpaid services offered by PAN India Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
After enhancing the services of CTOPUP business, BSNL introduces the CTOPUP App in supporting digital India to do all the transactions digitally through a smartphone, Let’s have a look about how to install and sign up channel top up app to get ready for retailer business for prepaid recharge or postpaid bill payment.
BSNL CTOPUP App Registration Process
- Open Google Play Store
- Search for BSNL Channel or CTOPUP
- Download and Install BSNL Channel App
- Click Open after Installation
- Enable your location
- Enter your allotted CTOPUP mobile number
- Click Submit
- Click Allow CTOPUp to make and manage phone calls
- Enter your password (default password is 123456)
- Click Login (Immediately an OTP will sent to registered mobile number to verify the device, where if the SIM card is in the same device, then it will verify automatically, but if it is another mobile, please enter the OTP)
- Click Validate
With the above simple process, you are ready with BSNL CTOPUP App to do the retailer business for prepaid or postpaid services.
Who are eligible to register for BSNL CTOPUP?
- Any Indian aged about 18+, who is running a business are eligible to register for BSNL Channel TopUp.
How to become a retailer for BSNL CTOPUP business?
- Approach your area’s BSNL Franchisee along with your supported Valid Proof of Identity / Address and with your associated business rubber stamp and submit the necessary prescribed application available with them for registration.
Can we register CTOPUP in online?
- No, there is no facility in online, your duly filled application should reach BSNL authorities along with necessary recommendation of franchisee to do business in a particular location in that franchisee area.
How to get BSNL CTOPUP SIM Card?
- After completion of registration, concerned BSNL authorities will send you the registered CTOPUP SIM card allotted with a new mobile number through franchisee or by directly.
Can a retailer do his recharge business through SIM card and App at a time?
- Yes, you can recharge through CTOPUp App login or through SIM card options to do recharge at a time.
For further queries on CTOPUP registration, please call BSNL customer care number or do comment and also check the following