Do you want to pay the bill due for BSNL broadband online for the current or old month, then do follow the steps and get your bill payment done in quick time for FTTH or DSL broadband…
BSNL is the largest and leading PSU of India, gives amazing opportunities to all its customers, and BSNL Broadband is a unique network for the company that provides high-speed internet even in remote areas.
Thus the customers of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited who are using Bharat Fiber (FTTH) and DSL broadband services can make their bill payment dues instantly in online through official quick pay portal following the steps said below
BSNL Broadband Bill Payment
- Open BSNL bill payment page portal2.bsnl.in
- Select the Individual/Bharat Fiber (FTTH) Bills
- Enter Broadband or FTTH telephone number including STD code without zero > Provide email id and contact mobile number > Enter Captcha code shown
- Click Submit to fetch your latest bill details > Check the bill details and Click on Pay Now
- Select Payment Mode and Payment Gateway > Enter Security Code > Continue for Payment
- Login or provide to Bank / Card / UPI details and complete the payment
- That’s it, BSNL Broadband Payment for the due amount will be processed and the due will be cleared in your account.
- A confirmation message as well with a Transaction ID will be on your screen after successful payment.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I make BSNL Broadband Bill Payment from other Apps?
Yes, there are numerous applications of payment that allow the users to make their payment due cleared, where BSNL Broadband Bill Payment can be done through Paytm, Google Pay, Phonepe, and more such applications. BSNL has collaborated with many online payment apps, so customers can utilize them at any time for clearing the dues.
How to Activate disconnected BSNL Broadband after payment?
The BSNL will disconnect your connection by viewing your no payment since the due date of 21 days of the billing date. To get it reactivated back, customers need to pay their BSNL Broadband due cleared up to date, and once the payment is done, in less than an hour the connection will be reset, and the customer will be able to use their service.
Why is it important to make BSNL Broadband Bill Payment Before Due Date?
The due date is the last date of your payment for your BSNL Broadband connection, any due that are on your account must be cleared before the due date only, and any failure in payment will firstly get your account on hold and later will be disconnected from a connection.