Complete your BSNL bill payment in online within 3 steps, Add reward points more than discount coupons or promocode, Just pay postpaid telephone bill within duedate or after for your landline, fiber internet (FTTH), broadband or postpaid mobile through quickpay and also check multiple bill payments option available on new login portal…
portal2.bsnl.in is the new online source for your BSNL bill payment provided by Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited and also, you can download duplicate bill copy in payment portal and pay after an inquiry of bill details, catch loyalty points for each online transaction towards BSNL landline bill payment or for broadband, mobile using credit, debit, cash card or UPI payment gateways towards BSNL bill payment at any time.
BSNL online payment service for instant action calls as quick payments portal and the bill pay portal is the best online source is the need of the hour being a push to a cashless transaction by currency demonetization, and the online payment portal is the most secure website with eCommerce SSL certificate and malware scan details on the website.
You can pay the BSNL telephone bills of your landline (Individual), Broadband, Fiber optic broadband (FTTH), Corporate & DID Bills through online bill payment portal with or without a registered account on login, or improved BSNL quick payment portal, and also subscribers are able to update their Mobile Number and Subscription for SMS Alerts at this online payments service.
For secure online transactions and to avoid phishing/spyware attacks the please do examine the below-mentioned points.
Any time, do your BSNL online payment transactions on authorized quick payments portal (vendor portal), which has HTTPS enabled and having a green label for the site as shown below
- Check for the security seal for e-Commerce
- Click the secure seal check whether the certificate issued by the company or not.
- If possible try to install antivirus engine. For Windows 7 and above there is a free tool for antivirus, i.e. Microsoft baseline security analyzer (MBSA)/ windows defender from moreover 10.
- While using computers in private/public internet spots, try to do online transactions through private/incognito option in browsers, and with this option, there is no chance to save the passwords.
BSNL Online Bill Payment Process at Quick Pay Portal
- Open your browser (recommended to open in New Incognito Window).
- Log on to BSNL quick payment portal http://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/cfa.do
- Select Individual Bills / FTTH Bills, Corporate Bills, DID Bills as per your service.
- Enter Telephone number with STD code without zero (4024XXXXXX) in Pay For Phone Number, and come down to communication details
- Enter valid email address to receive paid receipts.
- Submit your valid mobile number to receive paid transaction alert.
- Type the captcha code given.
- Click on Submit.
- Then you get the customer details (Name, Invoice Amount, Pay By Date, Date of Bill, etc.)
- Click on PAY NOW
- Select Payment Mode (Option)
- Choose the payment gateway (Tech Process or Bill Desk) among the array of online payments service options for authorizing
- Click Continue for Payment
- Immediately, the user on BSNL online payment portal has been redirected to another page of Net banking / Debit / Credit card as per selection of payment
- Enter user particulars and complete the bill payment.
- View the bill receipt
Payment Mode Type and Options allowed for BSNL Online Payment
|Si.No||Type of Mode||Gateway Allowed By|
|1||Internet Banking||Axis Bank, ICICI, IDBI, IOB, SBI, PNB, HDFC Bank and all other Nationalized Banks|
|2||Credit Card||American Express, Diners Club International, Master Card, Rupay, VISA|
|3||Debit Card||Maestro, Master Card, Rupay, VISA|
|4||Cash Card||ItzCash, iCash, oxicash, Payworld Money|
|6||UPI Payments||Federal Bank, PayTM UPI|
Download Bill Payment Receipt
After completion of successful BSNL landline online payment or mobile bill payment, user redirects to view the digital receipt details (Receipt Number, Transaction No, Bill Number, Bill Date, Unique ID, Telephone Number, Bank Transaction ID, Bill Paid Amount, Paid Date) for the bill paid.
For all transactions at quick payment portal, you will get an online receipt on the screen instantly, Furthermore, a BSNL quick payment portal receipt will send to your registered mail id which given during registration process.
BSNL portal will send an SMS for each transaction made at quick payments portal, and there are no hidden or extra charges for bill payments, and Moreover, it is straightforward and hassles free and the telecom Customers of all BSNL circles can avail this BSNL online payment facility through a secure gateway for Landline, Broadband, Fiber Net (FTTH), WiMax and Mobile services.
You can also download bill paid receipts in online related to BSNL postpaid service at any time after the payment, so just check now how to
- Download BSNL Bill Receipt in Online for old / new payment – Check to login
- How to download BSNL duplicate bill upto six bimonthly periods – Do check the format to download
- How to make complaint for failed payment if money debited – Why are you waiting, just check
- BSNL online portal shows excess amount even after bill payment, What to do?
In the case of previous bills, the amount had already paid in online and not updated in BSNL portal system, please visit nearest cash counters to pay the current bill or else pay the total outstanding amount as shown at quick payment portal, where the excess paid amount would automatically adjust in next coming bill.
- Can i pay again if not generated the receipt for BSNL bill paid?
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT to pay the bill again, during the process if link disconnected from bank after successful payment, and the user will not be able to see the BSNL quick pay receipt for the transaction made.
- When will online failed payment of BSNL updated if deducts amount from bank?
BSNL bill payment portal system will shortly receive the confirmation from the BANK, through the alternative backup channel for online payment acceptance, and and the receipt will send to registered email id within a short time (2-7 days) from online payments service.
- Can i check the present bill due in BSNL online bill payment portal?
Yes, you have more options to check your postpaid bill for landline, broadband, FTTH and mobile in online i.e. BSNL Selfcare portal, Online payment portal, My BSNL App.
- Can we pay BSNL postpaid bill after due date through other payment portals
At present, BSNL official portal allows to pay the bills even after due date, but the other third party sources allows only before due date.
- What to do if not getting reconnection even after payment of due bill in BSNL portal?
Just provide the payment receipt details to concerned AO TRA (Telecom Revenue Accounts) or nearest concerned commercial officer for updation and to provide the reconnection immediately.
- How to get item wise details in telephone bill?
Just submit a request in letter format to commercial officer of BSNL to provide all Local + STD calls from next coming bill.