Here is the online source for your BSNL bill payment before or after due date for your landline or broadband through quick payments portal, download duplicate bill copy in payment portal and pay after enquiry of bill details, catch loyalty for each online telephone bill payment transaction for landline, broadband, mobile using credit, debit, cash card or UPI payment gateway.
Online bill pay service of BSNL for instant action calls as quick payments portal and the online source is the need of the hour being a push to a cashless transaction by currency demonetization, and the online payment portal is the most secure website with ecommerce SSL certificate and malware scan details on the website.
You can pay the BSNL telephone bills of your landline (Individual), Broadband, Fiber optic broadband (FTTH), Corporate & DID Bills through online bill payment portal with or without a registered account on login, or improved BSNL quick payment portal, and also subscribers are able to update their Mobile Number and Subscription for SMS Alerts at this online payments service.
For secure online transactions and to avoid phishing/spyware attacks the please do examine the below-mentioned points.
Any time, do your BSNL online payment transactions on authorized quick payments portal (vendor portal), which has HTTPS enabled and having a green label for the site as shown below
- Check for the security seal for e-Commerce
- Click the secure seal check whether the certificate issued by the company or not.
- If possible try to install antivirus engine. For Windows 7 and above there is a free tool for antivirus, i.e. Microsoft baseline security analyzer (MBSA)/ windows defender from moreover 10.
- While using computers in private/public internet spots, try to do online transactions through private/incognito option in browsers. With this option, there is no chance to save the passwords.
BSNL Online Payment Process at Quick Pay Portal
- Open your browser (recommended to open in New Incognito Window).
- Log on to BSNL quick payment portal http://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/cfa.do
- Select Individual Bills / FTTH Bills, Corporate Bills, DID Bills as per your service.
- Enter Telephone number with STD code without zero (4024XXXXXX) in Pay For Phone Number.
- Go to Communication Details in online payments service.
- Enter valid email address to receive paid receipts.
- Submit your valid mobile number to receive paid transaction alert.
- Type the captcha code given.
- Click on Submit.
- Then you get the customer details (Name, Invoice Amount, Pay By Date, Date of Bill, etc.)
- Click on PAY NOW.
- Then you will get the Payment Options as below in Step 1
- Internet Banking (allowed more than 50 banks)
- Credit Card (American Express, Diners Club International, Visa, MasterCard)
- Debit Card (Maestro, MasterCard, Ru pay, Visa), Cash Card
- Select the above BSNL bill payment option in Step1.
- Choose the payment gateway among the array of online payments service options for authorizing BSNL bill payment online.
- Select Tech Process or Bill Desk
- Continue for Payment
Then immediately, the user in this BSNL online payment portal has been redirected to another page of Net banking / Debit / Credit card as per selection of payment.
Download Bill Payment Receipt
After completion of successful BSNL landline online payment or mobile bill payment, user redirects to view the digital receipt details (Receipt Number, Transaction No, Bill Number, Bill Date, Unique ID, Telephone Number, Bank Transaction ID, Bill Paid Amount, Paid Date) for the bill paid.
For all transactions at quick payment portal, you will get an online receipt on the screen instantly, Furthermore, a BSNL quick payment portal receipt will send to your registered mail id which given during registration process.
BSNL portal will send an SMS for each transaction made at quick payments portal, and there are no hidden or extra charges for bill payments, and Moreover, it is straightforward and hassles free and the telecom Customers of all BSNL circles can avail this BSNL online payment facility through a secure gateway for Landline, Broadband, Fiber Net (FTTH), WiMax and Mobile services.
You can also download bill paid receipts in online related to BSNL postpaid service at any time after the payment, so just check now how to
- Download BSNL Bill Receipt in Online for old / new payment – Check to login
- How to download BSNL duplicate bill upto six bimonthly periods – Do check the format ot download
- How to make complaint for failed payment if money debited – Why are you waiting, just check
Notes to consider for BSNL quick payment portal
- There is a possibility of link getting disconnected for online payment acceptance during returning from the BANK after successful BSNL bill payment at quick payment portal.
- In that case, the user will not be able to see the BSNL quick pay receipt since the portal system will not know the details of the transaction made. If this occurs, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT to pay the bill again.
- BSNL bill payment portal system will shortly receive the confirmation from the BANK, through the alternative backup channel for online payment acceptance. And the receipt will send to registered email id within a short time from online payments service.
- In the case of previous bills, the amount had already paid and not updated in BSNL bill payment online, please visit nearest cash counters to pay the current bill or else pay the total outstanding amount at quick payment portal. The excess paid amount would automatically adjust in next coming bill.