BSNL’s online payments service for instant action calls as quick payment portal. BSNL bill payment is the need of the hour being a push to a cashless transaction by currency demonetization.
To support the right cause which as described, telecom customers has to gear up for BSNL bill payment online for their landline and broadband bill or mobile phone payment by earning loyalty points in each online payment acceptance.
BSNL’s quick payment portal is one of the best, simple and easiest ways of online bill payment. This BSNL Selfcare service online payments service is the most secure website with e-commerce SSL certificate and malware scan details on the website. Currency demonetization in 2017 is a big topic already done. As a customer, you have to prepare how to handle the cash crunch. It is not only for a client but all current bill payments.
There are many apprehensions for a client at online bill payment site. Apprehensions like, when we pay online, we might lose confidential information of our bank details, whether the payment has been received or not. BSNL online bill payment will ensure you all the necessary security requirements for online payment acceptance.
Just you have to use quick payment portal for online payment acceptance. Only you have to do registration and add all your landline bill (Individual), Broadband bill, Fiber optic broadband (Fibre to the Home) Bill, Corporate Bills, DID Bills and even you can recharge your prepaid mobile numbers.
You can pay telephone bills through BSNL online bill payment portal having a registered account on login, or improved BSNL’s quick payment portal option without registration. Subscribers can also be able to update their Mobile Number and Subscription for SMS Alerts at this online payments service.
Contents Of The Article
BSNL Online Payment Portal
The more important thing we consider is, whether the online payments service procedure is very complicated or not to follow. At the end of the day whether we are getting an acknowledgment receipt for the payment or not. All these addresses in BSNL bill payment online quick payment portal.
If you require downloading BSNL duplicate bill before or after the payment of a due amount, now have a chance to get this through BSNL Selfcare portal up to 6 bills.
A short note to consider for secure BSNL bill payment online.
For secure online transactions and to avoid phishing/spyware attacks the please do examine the below-mentioned points.
Do your BSNL online payment transactions on authorized quick payment portal (vendor portal), which has HTTPS enabled and having a green label for the site. It is like as shown below
- Check for the security seal for e-Commerce
- Click the secure seal check whether the certificate issued by the company or not.
- If possible try to install antivirus engine. For Windows 7 and above there is a free tool for antivirus, i.e. Microsoft baseline security analyzer (MBSA)/ windows defender from moreover 10.
- While using computers in private/public internet spots, try to do online transactions through private/incognito option in browsers. With this option, there is no chance to save the passwords.
BSNL Bill Payment Online Process at Quick Payment Portal
- Open your browser (recommended to open in New Incognito Window).
- Log on to BSNL quick payment portal (http://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/cfa.do).
- Select Individual Bills / FTTH Bills, Corporate Bills, DID Bills as per your service.
- Enter Telephone number with STD code without zero (4024XXXXXX) in Pay For Phone Number.
- Go to Communication Details in online payments service.
- Enter valid email address to receive paid receipts.
- Submit your valid mobile number to receive paid transaction alert.
- Type the captcha code given.
- Click on Submit.
- Then you get the customer details (Name, Invoice Amount, Pay By Date, Date of Bill, etc.)
- Click on PAY NOW.
- Then you will get the Payment Options as below in Step 1
- Internet Banking (allowed more than 50 banks)
- Credit Card (American Express, Diners Club International, Visa, MasterCard)
- Debit Card (Maestro, MasterCard, Ru pay, Visa), Cash Card
- Select the above BSNL bill payment option in Step1.
- Choose the payment gateway among the array of online payments service options for authorizing BSNL bill payment online.
- Select Tech Process or Bill Desk
- Continue for Payment
Then immediately, the user in this BSNL online payment portal has been redirected to another page of Net banking / Debit / Credit card as per selection of payment.
BSNL Bill Payment Receipt
After completion of successful BSNL landline online payment or mobile bill payment, user redirects to view the digital receipt details (Receipt Number, Transaction No, Bill Number, Bill Date, Unique ID, Telephone Number, Bank Transaction ID, Bill Paid Amount, Paid Date) for the bill paid.
For all transactions at quick payment portal, you will get an online receipt on the screen instantly. Furthermore, a BSNL quick payment portal receipt will send to your registered mail id which given during registration process.
BSNL portal will send an SMS for each transaction made at quick payment portal. There are no hidden or extra charges for bill payments. Moreover, it is straightforward and hassles free. Telecom Customers of all the circles can avail this BSNL online payment facility through a secure gateway for Landline, Broadband, Fiber Net (FTTH), WiMax and Mobile services.
Notes to consider for BSNL quick payment portal
- There is a possibility of link getting disconnected for online payment acceptance during returning from the BANK after successful BSNL bill payment at quick payment portal.
- In that case, the user will not be able to see the BSNL quick pay receipt since the portal system will not know the details of the transaction made. If this occurs, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT to pay the bill again.
- BSNL bill payment portal system will shortly receive the confirmation from the BANK, through the alternative backup channel for online payment acceptance. And the receipt will send to registered email id within a short time from online payments service.
- In the case of previous bills, the amount had already paid and not updated in BSNL bill payment online, please visit nearest cash counters to pay the current bill or else pay the total outstanding amount at quick payment portal. The excess paid amount would automatically adjust in next coming bill.
BSNL Bill Payment Complaint
If any complaints about the transactions of BSNL bill payment online at quick payment portal. It’s like money debit from your bank account/ credit or debit card and not generates the receipts. Please login to the complaint portal and lodge your grievance regarding BSNL online payment.
How to earn BSNL Loyalty Points
Another attraction of making the online payment at BSNL portal is the earning of loyalty point or discounts. PSU allows many offers for Online Payment. In that , the first one is providing loyalty points available on the Selfcare Portal. It is an innovative scheme to offer rewards for each digital transaction made at BSNL online payment portal.
How to redeem earned loyalty points of BSNL payment
After payment of bill at secured portal, within a short time, your online payment acceptance details will adjust or update or refunded to your account. However, you can earn loyalty points if you make the payment through the BSNL online payment portal only.
This loyalty point can be used in your next transaction and so on. You can redeem the points in the form of free calls to own network with minimum of 25 points and maximum of 500 points.
For redemption, just login to the registered self care portal of BSNL and make a redemption request at available link(shows the points to be redeemed). It is a hassle free payment portal to do all the transactions in a single portal with rewards.