BSNL bill payment online at BSNL payment portal with discount coupons and promo codes of July 2020 without user login on quick pay portal2.bsnl.in, also find the discount offers on different payment channels for online bill pay…
The new BSNL bill payment online web source portal2.bsnl.in provided by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited allows loyalty rewards for each online transaction towards landline, mobile, broadband, fiber optic internet (FTTH), corporate & DID bills by using credit, debit, cash card or UPI payment gateways before or after due date and even after disconnection.
BSNL Bill Payment
- Log on to BSNL quick pay login portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/cfa.do
- Recommended to open BSNL bill payment portal in New Incognito Window in any browser
- Select your Service (You may click Individual Bills / FTTH Bills / Corporate Bills / DID Bills as per your service)
- Enter Telephone Number with STD code (Ignore Zero on STD Code)
- Enter Email ID > Contact Mobile No
- Submit these details to get receipt number alert after successful payment
- Enter Captcha code shown > Click Submit
- Refresh the captcha code if operation gets late to enter again
- Check the customer details > Click on Pay Now
- You may check Name, Invoice Amount, Pay By Date, Date of Bill, etc..
- Select Payment Gateway > Choose Tech Process or Bill Desk among the array of online payments service
- Internet Banking – Axis Bank, ICICI, IDBI, IOB, SBI, PNB, HDFC Bank and all other Nationalized Banks
- Credit Card – American Express, Diners Club International, Master Card, Rupay, VISA
- Debit card – Maestro, Master Card, Rupay, VISA
- Cash card – ItzCash, iCash, Oxicash, Payworld Money
- Wallet – MobiKwik
- UPI Mode – Federal Bank, PayTM UPI
- Click Continue for Payment
- Immediately, the user on the online portal has been redirected to another page as per the selection of payment gateway.
- View the digital receipt and print if required
- User redirects to view the digital receipt for the paid bill having all the details (Receipt Number, Transaction No, Bill Number, Bill Date, Unique ID, Telephone Number, Bank Transaction ID, Bill Paid Amount, Paid Date.
Channels for BSNL Online Bill Payment
- PhonePe Payment
- HDFC Bank Online
- Amazon Pay
- Google Pay
- Airel Payments Bank
- Airtel Payments Bank
- SBI Net Banking
This new online service for instant action calls as BSNL quick payment portal and this portal2.bsnl.in is the need of the hour being a push to a cashless transaction which is the most secure website with eCommerce SSL certificate and malware scan details, So Pay BSNL bill online through a secured payment portal in simple steps by selecting your payment channel as mentioned above, and your may also check the below for different services you require.
- New online sources for BSNL payment after the due date
- Download paid receipt online any time
- You can pay multiple bills at a time on login
- Complain online for failed payments if deducted amount
Check for the security seal for e-Commerce, Click the secure seal check whether the certificate issued by the company or not. If possible try to install an antivirus engine. At any time, you can do your online payment transactions on authorized quick payments portal (vendor portal), which has HTTPS enabled and having a green label for the site as shown below
Frequently Asked Questions
- BSNL online portal shows excess amount even after bill payment, What to do?
In the case of previous bills, the amount had already paid in online and not updated in BSNL portal system, please visit nearest cash counters to pay the current bill or else pay the total outstanding amount as shown at quick payment portal, where the excess paid amount would automatically adjust in next coming bill.
- What to do if not getting reconnection even after payment of due bill in BSNL portal?
Just provide the payment receipt details to concerned AO TRA (Telecom Revenue Accounts) or nearest concerned commercial officer for updation and to provide the reconnection immediately.
- Can I receive BSNL SMS or Email receipt, when payment done?
All India BSNL payment portal will send an SMS and email receipt on submitted or registered contact for each transaction made at the quick payments portal or through a login.
- Can i pay again if not generated the receipt for BSNL bill paid?
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT to pay the bill again, during the process if link disconnected from bank after successful payment, and the user will not be able to see the BSNL quick pay receipt for the transaction made.
- When will online failed payment of BSNL updated if deducts amount from bank?
BSNL bill payment portal system will shortly receive the confirmation from the BANK, through the alternative backup channel for online acceptance, and and the receipt will send to registered email id within a short time (2-7 days).
- Can i check the present bill due in BSNL online bill payment portal?
Yes, you have more options to check your postpaid bill for landline, broadband, FTTH and mobile in online i.e. BSNL Selfcare portal, Online payment portal, My BSNL App.
- Is there any hidden charges for BSNL online payment?
There are no hidden or extra charges, and Moreover, it is straightforward and hassle free, If anything found as abnormal, then you may approach concerned Accounts Officer to regularize the excess paid.
- Is BSNL Portal payment process common for all India?
The said process is common for all the customers in any circle like AP, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Maharashtra, and other circles.