Do you know how to get a special discount 2% on BSNL landline bill payment or any postpaid outstanding clearance, Now here is a new BSNL bill payment offer introduced for all Enterprise business users as a limited offer to save the budget…
As a good gesture as well as for strengthening relation with BSNL esteemed customers during Dussehra and Deepavali festive season and maximizing cash flow during festive days, it has been decided by BSNL competent authority to allow special ‘Festive Discount’ under Project Dhanlaxmi for BSNL bill payment in that season up to 23.11.2018, but now the competent authority has decided to re-introduce ‘Special Festive Discount of 2%’ for early payment of Advance EB bills by Enterprise customers during Holi Festival in March 2019.
BSNL Bill Payment discount options in Project Dhanlaxmi
The following is the discount option allowed to enterprise business customers during BSNL bill payment in the form of cash back offer.
- 2% Festive Discount for Enterprise Business segment on billed amount (excluding GST) on payment of bills irrespective of pay by date.
- Up to 2% special discount only on billed amount in respect of Leased Out Towers (IP fees & Energy Charges excluding GST) for bills issued in March 19 and paid in March 2019, and provided that all outstanding dues cleared up to February 2019.
BSNL Project Dhanlaxmi Procedure
Here is the process about how you get discount on BSNL landline bill payment or broadband/FTTH payment in respect of current bills or old outstanding’s or future advance payments.
- Bills of Enterprise Business vertical like leased circuits allows with both the options
- Provision of short-payment (i.e. deducting discount) followed by crediting the discount in the billing system.
- Payment of full amount and the discount will be effected/adjusted/credited subsequently.
- Respective Data Centre / Billing Zone and Circle will take necessary precaution/action, so that the connections do not appear in dunning list for residual amount (i.e. discount portion).
- Concerned Commercial Officer, AOTR and Incharge of CSC and Cash Collection Centre are authorised to accept short payment (i.e. deducting discount).
Can we get BSNL bill payment discount even after pay by date?
- This present Dhanalaxmi offer will be available only for advance payment of BSNL bills related to Enterprise Business customers during the offer period
Will the late payment fee charged after pay by date?
- No, the late payment surcharge (delayed payment charge) will not be levied for the customers who pay the outstanding bills during special festive discount offer period under Project Dhanlaxmi.
BSNL starts wide publicity to reach this BSNL Project Dhanlaxmi discount offer to every customer through Press, Media, Social Media, Bulk SMS etc. and create massive awareness amongst BSNL employees to maximise collection of revenue during the Festival period.
Also, orders their all BSNL Cash Collection Centres and CSCs to open on all festive days (including Saturdays and Sundays) during this financial year closing month, and this new BSNL Project Dhanlaxmi discount offer for each BSNL bill payment will available as a promotional offer from up to 31.03.2019.
Viewing the results of Project Dhanalakshmi are very encouraging, Keeping in view of the outcome of the Project and feedback received from the field units, it has been decided to relaunch the scheme for this season available up to 31.03.2019, So all the EB customers of BSNL, try this lucrative offer and save your budget by availing this new BSNL postpaid bill payment discount.