Check the complete info on BSNL bill payment details, disconnection and after reconnection, where to check the status if BSNL bill not paid, When legal notice issued to customer, what to do if we are not able to pay bill online, how to lodge bill complaint in online for failed payment….
You might have missed some part of information about the BSNL postpaid bill payments, disconnections, complaints and more related to landline, broadband, FTTH or mobile services. Despite all of the concerns raised on BSNL broadband bill payment, Here we are impersonating the complete info on BSNL invoicing, bill due date, fees, disconnections, and finalization, refund, legal notice.
With this guide, you can have the detailed info about what you claim, when BSNL bill raised, when you have to pay, and when your broadband connection disconnected? With this complete info on BSNL bill payment, you may have a complete idea about when you got some bill reductions too for your landline broadband or FTTH connection and how to claim?
What is BSNL billing cycle date?
- For each BSNL landline broadband customer and Fiber to the home (FTTH) customers, the billing schedule is every month. But for landline customers, it is bi-monthly (two months).
- For BSNL postpaid mobile service, the bill will generates every month.
- Anyone requires monthly bill relates to landline can request the authorities to send a monthly bill instead of two months.
When does BSNL bill generates for a new broadband connection?
The date of installation is the bill start date for BSNL broadband internet new connection.
- Ex:- Assumes that, If a customer gets installed a new connection of on 25th November 2018 under BSNL 675 broadband plan, then he/she will get broadband bill only for 6days usage in that month(from 25th to 30th). The approximate BSNL broadband bill for six days in that month is Rs.135 + GST alone.
BSNL bill issue and payment dates
BSNL releases the landline, broadband, FTTH or any circuit bill in the first week (6th/7th) of every month for the usage of before month. From the release date, the pay by date (due date) for BSNL bill payment is 15 days. If released on 6th in a month means, 27th is the pay by date.
What happens If I have not paid the BSNL bill before the due date and when disconnects the postpaid service due to nonpayment?
The customer who subscribes for BSNL broadband internet, FTTH or normal landline connection will gets the remainders on registered mobile number and on email about the due date for payment frequently after issuing the bill. Even if not paid the bill before due date, a late fee or penalty will add in the next coming BSNL telephone bill in percentage basis of the bill amount.
- After 7days of bill pay by date, BSNL broadband, landline and FTTH connections leads to disconnection.
- It means a BSNL customer will get disconnected for bill not paid from internet usage nearly after one month of completion.
- From the date of the bill issue and after 90 days, BSNL closed the postpaid number related to landline, broadband mobile service permanently due to non payment of telephone bill.
Late fee charges for non payment of BSNL bill within guard time
- The late fee charges included in next BSNL bill for any kind of service is Rs.10 for an amount of postpaid bill below Rs.500.
- Rs.20 will charge between Rs.500 to Rs.1000. Rs. 40 from 1000 – 1500.
Does the internet browse history will display on my BSNL broadband bill?
Yes, you will see the browsing history of your number on every BSNL monthly bill and each broadband bill will display the upload and download history in KB and total duration of following
- Broadband day usage
- BB Night usage from 2 AM to 8 AM in the current month.
How can i check, view and download BSNL bill online
- You can have two options for BSNL bill view and download online
- Through BSNL bill payment portal
- With BSNL Selfcare portal on registration.
- You can view the BSNL invoice and download duplicate bill online even upto latest 12months usage in whenever your required and also view or download bill payment receipts of old bills even at any time in BSNL Selfcare portal.
What happens after permanent disconnection due to non-payment of BSNL bill?
- BSNL sends intimation letters/messages to the customer for their default payments and even if not paid the outstanding bill after receipt of the same, BSNL will proceed the case through a legal notice from the court.
- After that, the default customer will have to pay the total dues of BSNL bill payment along with legal charges to Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
BSNL broadband reconnection after payment when disconnected?
- After payment of outstanding dues against the disconnected number, your BSNL broadband reconnection will process immediately on the same day. No need to call or submit an application before 60days of disconnection date.
- If you pay the dues on the permanently disconnected number, then you have to submit an application to authorities for BSNL reconnection of same broadband connection.
Can we pay my BSNL broadband or landline bill through wallets?
Yes, you can pay your landline, broadband, and Fiber to home bill through any digital wallets. Some of the existing digital wallet facilities are.
- BSNL Wallet powered by Mobikwik.
- PAYTM Wallet
- Google Pay
The wallets which are powered by BSNL is only responsible if payment issues any occured, if any problems related the payments of other third party wallets should take care only by the customer.
Services for BSNL broadband bill payment online
Among the various ways, these are primary targets for bill pay regularly without hurry to counters.
- BSNL online payment portal
- Online banking payments.
- ECS authorization.
- Third party web portal like PAY TM
- UPI Payments
- BSNL is responsible if the amount deducted from the bank account and not credited to BSNL broadband bill register when paid through authorized BSNL online payment portal.
- If you have made your payment through third-party websites or digital wallets, there is no responsibility of BSNL if amount not credited.
What to do and where to complain If amount deducted from bank account and not credited BSNL bill account
Generally, in this situation, your bill paid amount will reach to BSNL in the next day instead of the same day after payment reconciliation.
After two days, your BSNL broadband or landline paid bill amount will automatically credit to your payment register. If it not done, then the deducted amount will reverse to your bank account after 48 hours automatically.
If this is not cleared after 48 hours automatically, you have to send an email to BSNL with bill related details like bank transaction numbers etc.. check the details at this, about how to complain about BSNL bill amount deducted but payment not reflected.
Is there any BSNL bill exempts from GST
- Any subscription related to landline or broadband, FTTH services will includes GST at a rate of 18%.
How to claim rebate in BSNL postpaid bill for the days which is out of order?
If your internet connection(broadband, FTTH) or landline service is out of order, first complain to concerned authorities, if not rectified within the specified time, then you have a right to claim the rebate in the broadband bill as follows.
- Submit your written request to your area BSNL Commercial Officer with a recommendation from your section in charge (JTO/SDE) Outdoor for bill rebate for the non service period. After persuasion of same, BSNL Commercial officer will place a request to concerned Accounts Officer (TR) for waiving off your broadband or landline bill proportionately for non-working days.
Can BSNL charge me even after disconnection date if not submitted any letter for closure?
- For non payment of BSNL bill, ISP disconnects your broadband/ FTTH or landline connection, if you need not requires to continue, submit a request for closure of the same.
- After receipt of written request from you, ISP will consider the disconnection date as the closure date for calculation of final bill.
New payment systems are increasing day by day, so beware of BSNL bill payment before doing the digital transactions in other than authorized portal. Let us talk more through comments if you want to ask any other on this BSNL bill payment related issues.