Find the new tariff plans introduced for BSNL Bharat AirFibre service for offering Broadband and Voice services provided through Radio Broadband Service Providers (RBSP) in all the circles on PAN India…
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has introduced a new technology for Rural Areas of India through Bharat AirFibre service with new tariff, and this service is brought to most of the gram panchayats in India for an extremely reasonable price.
The State-Owned telecom industry offers high speed internet data with a single plan for all three major services, i.e. Internet Data, Calling Features and TV service is available under monthly plan of Bharat Air Fiber.
As Bharat Air Fiber is planning to use the Spectrum that is used in Village areas by any purpose and provide a high-speed connection to every house in rural areas.
There are combo plans which are derived based on the customer consumption which does changes based on the monthly limit, where you can opt for from a basic price of 499 Rs per month which only differ in amount of data being used.
To extend the applicability of all the existing DSL, Bharat Fiber, BBoWiFi circle specific, the following PAN India Broadband plans (currently being offered in all circles) with FMC of Rs.499 & above were offered on Bharat AirFibre service. Let’s have a look at the new tariff.
BSNL Bharat AirFibre Plans
|Nomenclature||AirFibre Basic||AirFibre Basic Plus||AirFibre Value||AirFibre Premium|
|Bandwidth (with best effort Download Speed) subject to Technical Feasibility||Up to 30 Mbps till 3300 GB, up to 2Mbps beyond||Up to 40 Mbps till 3300 GB, up to 4 Mbps beyond||Up to 50 Mbps till 3300GB, up to 6 Mbps beyond||Up to 70 Mbps till 3300GB, up to 10 Mbps beyond|
|Fixed Monthly Charges (Rs.)||499||699||899||1199|
|Annual Payment Option (Rs.)||Rs. 5988||Rs. 8388||Rs. 10788||Rs. 14388|
|2/3 Years Payment Option (Rs.)||NA*||NA||NA||NA|
|Download/Upload Limit (MB/ GB) per month||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Free E-mail IDs/Space (Per E-mail ID)||1/1 GB||1/1 GB||1/1 GB||1/1 GB|
|Static IP Address (On Request)||NA||NA||NA||One@Rs.2000/- p.a. additional|
|Security Deposit||Rs. 500/-||One Month FMC||One Month FMC||One Month FMC|
|Minimum Hire Period||One month||One month||One month||One month|
This BSNL Bharat AirFibre Plans is now available in all states of India with effect from 06.04.2021. Select appropriate plan as listed above and get access to amazing service.
Terms & Conditions for BSNL Bharat AirFibre Plans
- Customer Premises equipment (CPE) such as RF receiver, RF Modem & other equipments including UPS, Power supply, Signal booster, pole /mast , racks , Space, cabling etc shall be responsibility of RBSP Partner.
- The compatible customer premises equipment shall be supplied by the RBSP Partner to the customer directly.
- The cost of the CPE and Post sale obligation in respect of CPE shall rest with Partner.
- CPEs billed through BSNL to Govt institutions and central/state government PSU, BSNL shall retain 10% as collection margin on the realized amount.
- BSNL shall pass-on remaining 90% amount to the partner against monthly invoices raised by bidder, after deduction of statutory levies/ license fee etc as applicable.
- One time installation charges as per prevailing tariff plan shall be kept by BSNL.