Now, register your new Aadhaar enrolment or update your Aadhar card details (date of birth, etc), & check status at nearest BSNL customer center over 3000+ locations available across India which are ready to serve your with best Aadhaar services.
Aadhaar provides Unique ID number to all residents, and also provide online, cost-effective, ubiquitous, authentication services across country, and BSNL has been authorised by UIDAI for setting up Aadhar enrolment and updation facilities at its 3000 customer service centers across the country, and the setting up of Aadhaar kendras under UIDAI is the biggest opportunity to BSNL for the best service to residents of India.
Residents of India can update address details in online by uploading necessary POI / POA documents to UIDAI portal, but majority of Indian are not aware of this, and new BSNL Aadhaar centers are the best option for Indians to update and for new enrolments at anytime.
For BSNL Aadhaar centers, the ISP has already allotted necessary supporting onboarded staff (Operators and Supervisors) to deal with Aadhaar enrolment client application of UIDAI, so let’s find the facilities available at Aadhaar service center of BSNL across India, and what are the new requirements for a resident for enrolment and Aadhaar card update.
Facilities at BSNL Aadhaar Center
|Aadhaar Enrolment||Aadhaar Update|
|New Enrolment||Demographic Update|
|Child Enrolment||Biometric Update|
|Force Capture||Full Update|
Aadhaar New Enrolment at BSNL CSC
- New Aadhaar enrolment for any resident who resided in India for a period of 182 days or more who posses required documents is eligible for Aadhaar Enrolment
- Child enrollment before the age of 5 and updates after 5
Aadhaar Card Update / Changes to be done at BSNL Center
- Aadhar card update for human errors while getting enrolled (Name, Age, Gender, Date of Birth)
- Updates / Changes in Resident Address Communication Media (Mobile / Email)
- Changes in Name and Address Forth Marriages
- Changes in address after relocation to anywhere in India
- Biometric update to ensure good quality of biometrics exist with CIDR
For new enrolments and updates, resident must have to submit the prescribed application form as mentioned below to BSNL Aadhaar center for new enrolment or to update the necessary changes (biometric and demographic updates) on requirement.
Every resident who requires new enrolment and update must have to submit original Proof of Identity / Proof of Address / POR for successful enrolment/ updation, and Soon we will update the list of BSNL Aadhaar service centers available in each state.