You will now allow checking BSNL broadband usage data in the application of your mobile phone. Every day potential for IoT is growing as many wireless devices connected to each other through hotspots or another way. It results in the downgrade of BSNL broadband maximum speed.
To keep control of BSNL broadband data usage, as of now we all are using Selfcare Portal. Now onwards you have a chance, and there is no need to login or register for the BSNL portal, just check the usage of your broadband connection on your mobile screen itself.
We are using most available sketching apps in our mobile to know any data. Netizens like you and me are not willing to log in to any portal on a desktop or laptop to check the required. Everything we needed on the Mobile screen. Also, some are searching for how to know my BSNL landline broadband plan and where to get BSNL broadband balance instantly.
To facilitate the cause, now BSNL broadband usage data is now available in mobile screens. Today 90% of the residential broadband connections are directly connected to Smart TV and all wireless devices through WiFi.
ISP will offer a maximum data as per the fair usage policy of the subscribed plan, but it exhausts fastly on connecting many devices and on watching HD videos on smart TVs.
If you know how to check BSNL broadband usage data? It is straightforward to control the unknown devices and to enhance the high-speed data for your required wireless device.
BSNL broadband data usage App
The most popular application of BSNL is My BSNL App. No special introduction required for this, all of you may have this on your Android, Windows, or iPhone which you have. This BSNL application has been updated to accommodate the user to offer the best services.
When used this My BSNL App to check BSNL broadband usage data, you must have your broadband user ID of your internet connection. Remember or note down BSNL broadband username to enter in the required field to get your BSNL broadband usage data up to you last session logout.
If you’re studying the process for how to check BSNL broadband usage data in App, here we acknowledge all the steps. Just follow and inspect your home or office BSNL broadband usage data even on the Go.
How to check BSNL broadband usage data in My BSNL App
If you are already aware of this process, just ignore. If you don’t know about this, just have a look at how it is.
- Unlock your mobile screen
- Search for My BSNL App which you already have on your mobile phone or in Tab. If not have, just install on login to Google Play store / Windows store or iTunes store for iPhone.
- Open the application and find the Usage option. It is available in the center of the home screen of My BSNL App.
- Click on Usage.
- Select Broadband to know the usage.
- Your list of BSNL landline number accounts will display if already added.
- If you don’t have an account, just add your number by a click on + available at top right (Give your STD code and phone number and click on submit to add your broadband number).
- Click on the account which you required to know BSNL broadband usage data.
- A new pop up will appear on the same screen to enter BSNL broadband User-ID
- Enter your login user-id fully and click on Submit.
- Within seconds, you will get the total usage data in separate columns defining as
- unbilled usage details
- Voice and data plan details with monthly rental charges which you have subscribed for BSNL broadband connection.
When is the displayed broadband usage billed?
- After the completion of the current month, BSNL broadband bill will generate in the first week of that month.
- All the BSNL broadband usage data details shown in mobile screen up to the end of the month billed in next coming bill as per the subscribed BSNL broadband plans unlimited.
My BSNL App is the most trusted and secure app. The data usage check facility in My BSNL App is one of the best services in emerging markets. This service helps every broadband customer to monitor and control the data usage.
So try this service offered to you on your Android, Windows or iOS mobile. Think smart, check BSNL broadband usage data in mobile, it’s all effortless if you do it Smart.