BSNL 249 Plan, another highlight from our telecom brand, which is offering below Rs. 1 Per GB. This new unlimited internet plan is giving tremors in telecom world after Reliance Jio news. On this BSNL 249 Plan Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in many also raised about the speed, charges and much more.
For standard internet usage, 1 Mbps is more than sufficient, even for video calling also. With this exclusive broadband BSNL 249 Plan, you will be getting 1Mbps speed for unlimited data consumption. Students may be requiring YouTube videos for educational purpose. For techno-enthusiastic you may watch YouTube for reviews.
For households, you might watch for entertainment purpose. At the end of the day, you require buffering free videos, with this plan throughout the month you may enjoy buffer free videos.To avail this BSNL 249 plan, you may have many questions in your mind which you have to call to call center team for resolution. But for your convenience, we are giving a small insight into this plan with faqs about the BSNL “Experience Unlimited Broadband 249” plan. Please check the details below.
BSNL 249 Plan Frequently Asked Questions
1. How BSNL calculates 1 Rupee for 1GB under this plan Experience Unlimited Broadband 249?
If a customer subscribes for BSNL “Experience Unlimited Broadband 249” and if he downloads 10GB per day with 1Mbps speed. At the end of the month, he is going to consume 300GB per month. It means cost per 1GB data is almost 1 Rupee. As a conclusion we can tell that customer is going to pay below 1 rupee per 1 GB with unlimited browsing / downloading / uploading and free calling. The Maximum download speed in this BSNL 249 plan is up to 2Mbps with FUP limit and with a minimum speed of 1Mbps.
2. What is FUP limit for this BSNL 249 plan?
FUP limit for this plan is 1GB with 2Mbps speed. After FUP limit speed will adjust to 1Mbps with unlimited data download.
3. Is there any telephone rent to be added as extra?
Rental charges are not applicable for phone, under this Experience BB Unlimited 249 plan, because it is a combo plan.
4. What is the call price in this BSNL 249 plan from the landline?
All call charges are at Rs. 1 for BSNL network and Rs. 1.2 for other networks per MCU (Meter Called Unit) in India.
5. What is the time for MCU?
It is One Minute (60Seconds)
6. What is the total bill of BSNL 249 plan inclusive of taxes?
Monthly total bill for this scheme (Experience Unlimited BB 249) is Rs.249 plus Service tax at present rates (now it is 15%), i.e., approximately it will be Rs. 287.
7. What is about BSNL landline free calling facility? Whether unlimited call service is available or not if opted for BSNL 249 plan?
Yes, unlimited call facility is available in this BSNL 249 plan. Existing unlimited free night calling service at night time from 9 PM to 7 AM on every day (Monday to Saturday) and also complete day and night calling on Sundays.
8. Is it is a regular plan?
No. At present, this BSNL 249 broadband plan is a promotional offer available up to 31st October 2016.
9. What will be after promotional period?
The customers who have subscribed during this promotional scheme time, he/she can continue for six months and after they migrated automatically.
10. What is this migration to another plan?
This BSNL 249 plan is only for 180 days from the date of activation. After six months, 249 data plan customer will automatically o BSNL 499 unlimited broadband plan.
11. Can I avail yearly subscriptions for this scheme?
No, Longer validity subscriptions (one, two, three years) are not allowed in this plan
12. Is there any chance to migrate to the higher plan?
Yes, customers if required, can migrate to other best BSNL broadband plans available.
13. How we can change/migrate to other schemes, Is there any facility online?
Yes, subscribed customers under this 249 plan can migrate to any other higher data plans at any time through BSNL broadband plan change online portal.
14. Does BSNL provide any concessions under this BSNL 249 plan scheme for new connection?
For Government employees of State / Central /PSU, BSNL already offers 5% rental discount on broadband rental, the same will also be applicable for this plan also.
15. Is this program available on fiber network also?
No, this BSNL 249 plan does not provide to the customers on BSNL fiber to the home network. Minimum monthly rental plan on FTTH network is Rupees 375.
16. Does BSNL 249 plan offer any particular high-speed unlimited night downloading?
Downloading during night hours is anyhow free, which will not have considered under FUP beyond this. So there is no different speeds or additional download limit for the night time in this BSNL 249 plan.
17. Can I convert my existing BSNL broadband plan to this newly launched BSNL 249 plan?
No, it is not applicable.
18. Is it appropriate for everyone or targeted to only students, farmers, etc.?
Yes, this BSNL 249 plan is applicable for all sections in All India.
19. Am I going to get free email id under this BSNL 249 plan, if yes what is the space limit.
By availing this plan, BSNL offers you an email with 1GB space in BSNL domain at free of cost.
20. Can a new customer avail this plan through online?
Yes, you can request for BSNL broadband 249 plan for new connection through online at BSNL portal.
21. If customers close the existing connection and apply for new connection immediately, Is this BSNL 249 plan applicable?
Yes, this method is suitable for those new clients, who closes the old BSNL landline service.
22. Whether the same number is allotted for existing customers if it is closed and apply for as a new connection?
No, it is not possible. The same landline number will not allow to the customers. As after the closure of the existing number, to assign the same number will not be available in BSNL database for some period.
23. Is Static IP allowed in this plan?
No, there is no static IP facility applicability in this BSNL 249 plan even on payment of charges. If required static IP, then the customer has to subscribe to another static IP applicable broadband plans.
24. What are deposits for this scheme?
For a new customer. Landline deposit is about Rupees 500 and one-month broadband rent (exclusive of s.tax) for internet service as the security deposit.
25. Can a subscriber of this plan require to purchase the broadband modem from BSNL at the time of new connection?
No, it is not mandatory. Subscriber under this 249 unlimited broadband plan can have a choice to purchase a modem from BSNL or outside the market.
26. What are the applicable installation charges for this BSNL 249 plan?
There are no installation costs in this unique scheme.
27. Can telephone instrument charges do include in this plan or it is waived off with the first installation fees?
BSNL landline phone charges at prescribed rates remain charged in the first bill of the customer.
28. Is this speed enough for Skype or video calling?
Yes, BSNL 249 plan speed is more than sufficient for Skype calling or any video calling.
29. In my shop, swiping machine available, whether this tariff is applicable for mine?
Yes, this BSNL 249 plan is appropriate to you, and to continue the swiping machine facility through BSNL landline services along with high-speed internet services.
30. Can existing BSNL landline customers avail this BSNL 249 Plan?
Yes, any fixed line customer, who are not having BSNL BB internet at present, can now avail this BSNL Experience Unlimited broadband 249 plan.
To conclude the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s), by availing this new BSNL 249 plan as a subscriber. We are going to experience the best broadband speed under this lowest price card.
For any city/metros based customers, these speeds may not be much luring, as they might witnessing with high internet speed. But other than metros and people who want to avail low price broadband plans, this BSNL 249 plan is the best option. If you still having any doubts with you in regard of this tariff. Please post us, through below comment form of this BSNL 249 plan frequently asked questions.